Hi All,

Hope you are doing great. We are supporting our customer for identifying *BI
consultant *based out at *Austin, TX. *Please go through the requirement
and let us know your thoughts.

Mail to:  *suhas.sudarsanann...@speridian.com
<suhas.sudarsanann...@speridian.com>*

*Position               : BI consultant*

*Location               : Austin, TX*

*Duration              : 6 Months*

·         BI consultant who is strong working in the Hadoop ecosystem and
who has experience with Java development, TCP log reviews and Splunk.

·         If he/she also understands HBase, that would be very helpful.

·         Customer needs help optimizing their Web logs in real time.

*Skills Required:*

Ideal candidate should have:

·         Flume configuration

·         Storm development

·         HBase

·         Splunk

·         TCP log reviews

·         Java development

Thanks & Regards,

*Suhas Sudarsanan Nair|Resource Analyst *

*Speridian Technologies LLC *

*World Class Solutions to Power Global Businesses *

Direct:     505.205.1119

Fax:          505.242.6036

Email: *suhas.sudarsanann...@speridian.com
<suhas.sudarsanann...@speridian.com>*