Please reply to *hab...@mutexsystems.com <hab...@mutexsystems.com>*

Hi Guys,

Looking for IOS Mobility support lead candidate, A strong candidate and
having an exposure working with Offshore teams. we have couple of slots for
the interview with client on Monday. If you have a candidate who fits to
this position. Then Please don't hesitate to send me his updated resume
with contact details. *Note*, We need a copy of Authorisation to work in
USA. *(Visa copy).*

Title : *Mobility Support Lead (iOS)*

Duration: Contract 6 months

Location : Vernon Hills, IL

Rate : $65/hour on C2C

*Required*

•         iOS Development – Should be strong with iOS development and
support

•         ERP Integration of the mobile applications

•         Experience with onshore-offsite model

Can we get just plain iOS developer with exposure to support / debugging
process

*Skills & other requirements*

•         General iOS knowledge and experience.  Needs to be familiar with
upgrading iOS, general iPad settings, etc.

•         Very efficient on iOS devices. We should look for candidates who
have been using iOS devices for 3-4 years both personally and professionally

•         Experience is working on projects that involve many technology
teams, and the ability to drive to a resolution by working with other
Support team members

•         Experience with corporate supported apps like
Mail/Calendar/Concur/Box etc.

•         Prior experience in life science/medical devices companies

•         Some development experience is definitely a plus

•         Strength and conviction to raise concerns when appropriate and
recommend viable solutions with area of expertise.

•         Excellent oral and written communication skills.

•         Ability and willingness to learn new sophisticated standards and
techniques.

•         Must be a team player willing to work in conjunction with on-site
Baxter team and other consultants.

•         Ability to communicate with business on any issues reported with
the data and do the root cause.

•         Ability to apply past knowledge to provide suggestion to improve
quality of support.

*Education and Experience*

BE/MCA /M.Sc  degree

Overall experience required: 3-6 years.