Hello All,

Hope you are doing great. We are supporting our customer for
identifying a *Project
Manager*. Please refer the job details below and let us know your interest
in applying for this position.

*Mail to: suhas.sudarsanann...@speridian.com
<suhas.sudarsanann...@speridian.com>*

*Job Title            : Project Manager*

*Location           : Detroit, MI*

*Job Type           : Long Term (1+ Year Contract)*

*Requirement:*

•    Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information technology,
or related field

•    At least two (2) years of experience in a project management role

•    Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Project, Visio, Outlook, etc.)

•    Technical Business Analyst background

•    Experience or Knowledge on Identity/Access Manager should be a great
plus

•    Ability to build and manage relationships across Lines of Business and
IT leads

•    Verify analysts are gathering strong customer approved requirements

•    Must be methodical, organized, meticulous and able to meet and set
deadlines and priorities in a structured way

•    Must be flexible and communicative, and enjoy teamwork

•    Strong decision-making, conflict resolution, and facilitation skills

•    Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills

Thanks & Regards,

*Suhas Sudarsanan Nair|Resource Analyst *

*Speridian Technologies LLC *

*World Class Solutions to Power Global Businesses *

Email: *suhas.sudarsanann...@speridian.com
<suhas.sudarsanann...@speridian.com>*