*Hello ,*

My name is *Samir Mondal* . I am a Technical Recruiter with *eteam Inc*,
and I have placed numerous entry to senior -level resources in both
functional and operational positions.

My client has an opportunity *Hadoop Admin. *their corporate office in
*Lexington
- Massachusetts*. I was drawn to your profile by your qualifications, but
am interested in speaking with you because of your dynamic background.

With that being said, I understand that you may be extremely happy in your
current role, but I thought I would reach out regardless by the off chance
you were looking for a change, or if you were connected with any qualified
individuals on the market.

*Position :: Hadoop Admin*

*Location :: Lexington - Massachusetts*

*Hiring Mode:: 12 + months*

*Job Description:*

1-3 years Hadoop Administration experience with Cloudera hadoop
distribution.

Robust cluster management, cluster alteration and enhancement, cluster
service management and upgrade experience.

Administrative and configuration experience with following.

Apache Kafka.

Hive and Impala experience along with HQL. Experienced in schema creation
and management.

Strong Hbase administration experience, including but not limited to table
and  cluster management, backup and recovery, thrift and REST server
administration.

Apache Solr administration and configuration experience. Experience with
Solr integration with Hbase using Lily indexer/Key-Value Indexer.

HDFS, OOZII, zookeeper administration and configuration experience.

Experience running and managing hadoop cluster on Amazon EC2.

SQOOP configuration and administration experience.

Apache Pig and Spark configuration and administration experience.

Must Strong Java experience.

*Skill and Experience Details:*

*Required: 5-8 YEARS *

*Mandatory Skills:* Hadoop, Big Data