*Hi Recruiters,*

*Find the below hotlist and send me your requirements to *
*j...@it-resinc.com* <j...@it-resinc.com>* you can reach me at
-302-266-2748*

*G-talk id: john.resource...@gmail.com*
*.NET DEVELOPER * *JAVA DEVELOPER* *SQL BI (SSIS/SSRS)* *UI DEVELOPER* *IOS
(APPLE) DEVELOPER* *ETL QA* *SAS ANALYST* *TERADATA

* *SHAREPOINT* *DEVOPS & CLOUD ENGINEER* *SQL DBA* *PERFORMANCE TESTER* *HADOOP
DEVELOPER* *ORACLE (PL/SQL)* *QA LEAD*

*BUSINESS ANALYST*

*PEGA DEVELOPER.*

*I do have the above skill set and they can relocate to anywhere in USA*
*Waiting
for your response*   *Thanks & Regards*

*John*
*Phone: 302-266-2748                            * *j...@it-resinc.com*