Hi,
you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role::* *Mobile Developer*

*Location::** Portland, ME*

*Duration**:: 6+ months*

*Job Description::*

*Mobile Developer*

Location:  Portland, ME

Duration:  6 months +

Interview:  Phone and SKYPE

Software Development Engineer: Plans, designs, develops and tests software
systems or applications for software enhancements and new projects.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

Responsible for providing technical leadership to moderate and large cross
functional development efforts.

Collaborates with internal stakeholders to identify business opportunities
and solve business problems.

Responsible for providing high level assessments of development efforts.

Responsible for designing, developing, and testing solutions for projects
of moderate to significant complexity.

Responsible for building and executing against a detailed development
schedule.

Responsible for monitoring the efforts of more junior developer and
contracted staff.

Responsible for producing project related artifacts governed by corporate
SDLC and ensuring development efforts conform to standards.

Collaborates with team to identify improvements and upgrades that will
reduce cost, improve stability, and increase performance.

Responsible for engaging with production support staff and remediating
chronic and/or critical production support issues.

Responsible for training and mentoring more junior or new staff.

Qualifications

Knowledge, Skills, Abilities

Team charter is mobile and web development; the primary focus for this
position will be as a mobile developer.

Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:

*Expertise with HTML5, Angular, Restangular, Javascript, CSS3 & SCSS,
Ionic, Jasmine, Protractor, Gulp, and Karma is required.*

*Experience with PhoneGap/Cordova, an IDE tool such as IntelliJ IDEA or
Eclipse, Subversion, Java, Spring framework, and an automated unit testing
framework such as JUnit is desired.*

*Experience with web services development ( including WSDL design) and
object oriented design is a plus.*

*Ability to communicate problems & solutions clearly to teammates and
users.*

*Works on complex projects or assignments which require a solid knowledge
of the organization’s technologies and practices*

*Requires significant technical ability with a high level of accountability*

Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria
for obtaining results

Minimal day-to-day guidance

Must be comfortable working in a self-directed manner

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*