​Hi,

Greetings!!

​Below are my direct client requirement for us. Let us know your interest
level for below position. feel free to call me on 510-200-5707

*Job Title: SAP PPM​​ Functional​ / Plant Maintenance​Location: SFO,
CADuration: 6 Months+​​Job Description:*
Provide leadership on SAP Domain issues and design considerations in
projects
Understanding of maintenance best practices across multiple asset types.
Strong functional knowledge of Maintenance, Inventory Mgt. and related
business processes and related SAP EAM supporting capabilities.
Coach team on development and performance related aspects as also provide
insights on SAP PM best practices.
Perform design reviews as a Lead for the modules assigned
Liaise with Technical consultants and testing team towards delivering
project requirements within schedule and totally bug free
Interface with Business to manage expectations and discuss application usage
Work with client SMEs to implement quality processes, reusable tools,
document templates and program guidelines

Skill:  SAP Plant Maintenance

Level: Senior Functional Consultant

    5-10 years of SAP Plant Maintenance experience
    Redesign asset Inspection process
    Experience pulling info out of SAP into GIS solution and back into SAP
    GIS and Front End Custom product integration with Plant Maintenance
experience
    Utility industry experience
    Excellent communication skills​

--