Hi,

Greetings!!!!!

I hope you are doing great…

This is *Krishna* working with *ERP and ERP Corp*, we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated

“*MS WORD*” version resume cover letter along with rate/salary and contact
details.

Please let me know if you have any candidates with the skills below

*Position: Site Conversion Engineer*

*Location: San Bruno, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Need to Work on W2*

*Req#WECJP00001070*

*Job Description:*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Constantly monitor and analyze customer experience on
*Walmart.com* by using various tools.

·         Proactively identify issues by mining various data sources &
quantifying opportunity.

·         Ability to use the results of investigation and analysis to make
effective business recommendations.

·         Represent as a key stakeholder in prioritizing open issues with
product & Engineering teams.

·         Refine disparate data sources into actionable insights & help
decision making.

·         Dynamic, goal-oriented & self-motivated who has appetite to
improve results Essentials.

·         *4+ years of experience working in an e-commerce environment at
the intersection of site conversion/optimization tactics and product
management.*

·         Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all
levels of end users and technical resources.

·         *Working knowledge of web analytic technologies, performance
monitoring and optimization tools.*

·         Innovative thinker and ability to work independently Experience.

·         Experience in creating & maintaining Tealeaf events and
dimensions.

·         Experience in creating custom reports and dashboards.

·         Experience in site catalyst, discover & Splunk.

·         *Experience in BI, Business objects & Databases.*

·         Exposure on A/B & Multivariate testing.

·         *Experience on Tableau or similar visualization tools.*

·         Analyzing log files & click stream data.

·         *Hands-on experience with HTML, JavaScript & AJAX.*

*If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please.*

Name of the Person:

Contact Details:

Work Authorization: