*Kindly reply:: n...@globalforce-us.com <n...@globalforce-us.com>*

Hi ,

Hope you are doing well.

We have an urgent requirement with one of our client at TX. Please see the
requirement and if interested, send me an updated copy of resume and also
fill the required information of below matrix.

*Position: Senior .Net Developer*

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 12+ month’s contract*

*Client: State Client DSHS*

*Job ID: 5370000154956*

 *Roles and responsibilities:*

·         Knowledge developing applications in the following development
platforms:  Visual Basic 6 or higher, VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, C#, MVC,
Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012, SQL Server

·         Knowledge of Database design

·         Knowledge of scripting

·         Knowledge of SQL syntax, SQL programming

·         Knowledge of Client/Server technology

·         Knowledge of the principles of Object Oriented Programming

·         Knowledge of Crystal Reports

·         Knowledge of SharePoint

·         Skill in writing stored procedures and functions

·         Skill in developing and documenting application test plans based
on software requirements and technical specifications.

·         Skill in writing complex programs for enterprise web applications

·         Skill in written and verbal communications.

·         Skill with IIS, Java Script, JQuery, ORM, CSS, HTML

·         Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions to correct the
problems

·         Ability to analyze functional/design requirements and to develop
solutions to implement the requirements

·         Ability to perform detailed work accurately and in accordance
with standards while meeting deadlines

·         Ability to work and communicate effectively with others

·         Ability to analyze and debug large amounts of data

*            Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

8

HTML, JavaScript, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, C#, SQL Server

5

Web application development tools: SharePoint Designer, Sharepoint,
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and higher, MVC, OOPs, IIS

3

JavaScript libraries: JavaScript, jQuery, XHTML, XML, XSLT, and AJAX, JSON,
CSS, SOAP, ORM,

*             Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

2

Bootstrap Framework, WEB API, SPAs, HTML 5, SSIS

1

Microsoft Visio, TFS, Agile Methodology

*Kindly fill the required information of matrix*

*Full Name*

*Current Location(complete address)*

*Contact no*

*Email id*

*Work authorization*

*Availability*

*Education details*

*Hourly rate*

*Saurabh Sharma*

*Technical RecruiterGlobal Force USAGlobal Force USA” 8323*

*Southwest Fwy 59,*

*Suite 730, Houston, TX-77074Ph: 832-532-7401(Naz)Email:*
*sha...@globalforce-us.com* <sha...@globalforce-us.com>

*Gmail: **saurabh.globalfo...@gmail.com* <saurabh.globalfo...@gmail.com>