Hello All,

Hope you are doing great. We are currently working with our customer for
identifying the following position. Please let me know if you have someone
with relevant experience.

*Position               : JEE Developer *

*Location               : Austin, TX – Local Candidates Prefered*

*Duration                : 6 months*

*Minimum Requirements: Candidates that do not meet or exceed the minimum
stated requirements (skills/experience) will not be considered for this
opportunity and the resume will not be submitted to the customer.*

*Requirements:*

*Years                     Skills/Experience*

·         5                              Coding and Development of Java JEE
applications

·         5                              PL/SQL

·         2                              Seam Framework

·         2                              Oracle database

·         2                              Hibernate

*Preferences:*

*Years                     Skills/Experience*

·         5                              Unit and System testing developed
code

·         2                              RichFaces, AJAX, JBOSS AS

·         2                              Subversion, Eclipse

·         2                              Restful Web Services

·         2                              HTML 5

·         1                              Responsive Design and code for
phones, tablets and other devices.

*Suhas Sudarsanan Nair *| Executive -Recruitment

        Speridian Technologies | 2021 Girard Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106

*suhas.sudarsanann...@speridian.com <suhas.sudarsanann...@speridian.com>* |
www.speridian.com