Hi,

 Hope you are doing Splendid and with great spirits !

 I am working as a IT recruiter with Zenith Software Inc. I would like to
work on your direct IT contract requirements where in Corp 2 Corp is
possible. Please do let me know if you have any C2C requirement and where
we can work together.

*Feel free to reach me at **asha...@zsiglobal.com <asha...@zsiglobal.com>** or
603-769-3874*

 Below is the hot list of my available candidates.

 Thanks and Looking forward for your response.

*Name*

*Technology*

*Visa*

*Experience*

*Thejaswini*

*Java Developer*

*H1B*

*7+*

*Anujum*

*SAS Administrator*

*H1B*

*7+*

*Daina*

*OBIA/OBIEE Consultant*

*H1B*

*7+*

*Pappitha*

*Web/C#/.Net Developer*

*H1B*

*6+*

*Vinodh*

*Oracle DBA*

*H1B*

*9+*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashutosh Zenith Software Inc.Nashua, NH03062*

*Office: 603-769-3874 Fax: +1 603-386-6067E: * *asha...@zsiglobal.com
<asha...@zsiglobal.com>*