Hi...

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *ja...@tekmoxie.com
<ja...@tekmoxie.com>*

*Position    = .NET Developer*

*Location =  Detroit, MI*

*Duration =  Long term*

*NEED ONLY GC or CITIZEN*

*Responsibilities*

·         Learn and understand our growing business

·         Collaborate with other Engineers, Developers, QA and Business
Analysts

·         Understand requirements, implement designs and provide
administration tools and documentation

·         Develop web applications, web services and window services in C#
environment

·         Measure and verify that new and old code has acceptable
performance and scalability

·         Participate in rotating on-call duties and design and code reviews

·         Follow and enhance existing development processes

·         Learn and share new technology practices as they pertain to
business needs

·         Maintain ownership of assigned projects and consistently meet
deadlines

*Requirements*

·         C#/.NET and object-oriented programming experience

·         Three years of experience in general software development
methodologies

·         Two years of direct experience in .NET and SQL Server

·         Strong experience in building ASP.NET applications

·         Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA) and AJAX

·         JavaScript experience, utilizing JQuery and other JavaScript
technologies

·         Ability to understand and start projects quickly

·         Excellent oral and written communication skills, regardless of
audience

*What Will Make You Special*

·         Experience with .Net 4.5 framework

·         Knowledge of HTML, including HTML 5/CSS 3

·         Experience with responsive web design

·         Query design and optimization plus stored procedures

·         Experience with Microsoft SQL Management Studio, Query Analyzer,
SQL Profiler or similar tools and Microsoft Visio or other workflow diagram
tool

·         Team-oriented experience

Thanks & Regards,

James Reddy | TekMoxie LLC

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

Email: ja...@tekmoxie.com| Phone: 917-775-7903 |

32455 Twelve Mile Rd, Suite 3297 Farmington, MI 48333 |

www.TekMoxie.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- *Philippians 4:13*

distribution is prohibited