Hi Everyone, Good Morning .

Please check my direct client requirement and send me matching profiles to
j...@dvgts.com or reach me at  609-423-4292

*Considering only H1B,GC,GC-EAD,CITIZENS*

*VISA COPY AND ID PROOF ARE MUST *

*Job Role:  Salesforce.com Consultant*
*Location:  Beaverton,Oregon *
*DURATION: 6+Months*

*Detailed JD*

* Salesforce.com<http://Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/>> Consultant
with strong exposure on supporting the sales cloud implementation, Customer
Portal implementation, service cloud modules, CongaMerge AppExchange,
Salesforce SF1 and Custom Mobile App.

* Client interfacing and exposure on working in offshore / onshore model.

*

*Total 4-7 years of IT experience.* Minimum 3 years of hands on experience
in SFDC product features.*

* Business requirement gathering , client interaction, analyzing the
business requirements, mapping them to Salesforce product features and
testing.

** SFDC Certifications Dev 501 is a must and having Sales Cloud
certification would be an added advantage.*

Thank You

Warm Regards,
Jay

DVG Tech Solutions LLC
5 Independence Way, Suite 300
Princeton, NJ 08540

*Phone*: 609-423-4292* Fax*: 609-514-5104

j...@dvgts.com | http://www.dvgts.com