*Kindly reply me:: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com> *

Hi ,

Greeting for the day…

We are having an urgent requirement with one of our client in WA. Kindly
review the requirement and if interested please send me an updated copy of
resume with contact details and also fill the required information of below
matrix.

*Position:: SAP Basis with HANA candidate*

*Location:: Seattle, WA *

*Duration:: Long term contract *

·         Minimum 5 years of strong SAP Basis experience with 3 years of
strong SAP HANA Administration experience.

·         Should have minimum 5 project experience in SAP HANA revisions
and Service Pack upgrade projects.

·         Should have minimum two project experience in SAP HANA Admin
activities.

·         Experience in configuration and monitoring of SLT replication for
SAP HANA.

·         Candidate should have experience in working with multi-node
(scale out) SAP HANA environments.

·         Candidate should have experience in transporting the SAP HANA
objects (SQL, Models…etc.) across the landscape.

·         Experience in handling SAP HANA performance issues.

·         Experience in setting up alert scripts and monitoring.

·         Experience in monitoring and maintaining standard and customer
batch jobs in SAP HANA.

·         Experience in handling SAP HANA backup and restore.

·         Good knowledge and handling SuSE, Red HAT Linux issues in SAP
HANA environments.

·         Strong hands on experience on SAP HANA DBA administration.

·         SAP Solution Manager Skills (Technical) - MOPZ, Managed system
configuration, SAP HANA system monitoring.

·         Installation & configuration of SAP systems based on SAP HANA.

·         High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) Setup in SAP
HANA.

·         Candidate should have strong SAP HANA security concepts (Roles,
Authorization, SSO, SAML and Kerberos).

·         Candidate should have Strong SAP Basis Administration Knowledge
(ABAP and JAVA Stack).

·         SAP HANA Technology Consultant certification (HA200) would be
preferable.

·         Knowledge on TDI implementation is preferable.

*Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.*

*Full Name*

*Current Location:*

*Mobile Phone No*

*Available from*

*Candidate preferred work location*

*Contract or Permanent*

*Salary expectations for ctc assignment*

*Visa status*

*Total Years of experience*

*Candidate Date of Birth*

*Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing*

*Mail Id*

*Skype id for VC interview*

*SSN(last 4 digit)*

*Best time to reach*

*Thanks & regards, *

 *Saubhagya Singh*

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702

F: (609) 750-0981

E: ssi...@compunnel.com

W: www.compunnel.com

[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer]

*20 Years in Business I* *Microsoft Certified Gold Partner* *I* *Amongst
the Top 20 IT Training companies in the world* *I* *Member of NMSDC*