Hi,

We are looking for *Android Software Engineer *for one of our known client
In *MA, *if you are interested please respond to this email with you are
word updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.

*Role                 : Android Software Engineer    *

*Location          : Framingham, MA *

*Duration         : Long Term*

*Rate                : OPEN      *

*Job Description:    *

*NOTE: “We do not need Android developers (we do not develop Android
apps).  We develop a middle-ware that connects the Android framework to the
operating system layer.”*

·         Our client, on a mission to enable the Android app ecosystem to
mobile platforms never before possible, is seeking talented Senior Software
Engineers for our core development teams! The engineers will be crucial to
developing our core product, called Application Compatibility Layer (ACLTM)
for new devices and operating systems. This is an exciting opportunity to
solve challenging problems and have immediate impact on the company’s
success.

·         Develop new ACL features and evolve ACL to support new versions
of Android

·         Port ACL to different target environments, including writing or
porting new support libraries where required

·         Debugging ACL issues on target devices (smartphones, tablets,
laptops, vehicle head-units, and much more)

·         Contribute to core projects, new lines of business, and new
products, as needed

·         Mentor and develop less experienced engineers on the team

·         Identify opportunities for architectural and performance
improvements in the product; implement improvements with efficiency

*Qualifications:*

·         BS or MS degree in EE/CS/CE or related degree

·         5+ years of relevant industry experience

·         Excellence in *C/C++, Java*

·         Excellent debugging skills at both the application and operating
system level

·         Android development experience and knowledge of *Android stack,
Linux* host and target development: multi-threaded / multi-process
application programming, make based build environments

*·         *Experience with any of the following a strong plus:
• Mobile platforms (Firefox OS, Tizen OS, etc.) embedded development
• Device drivers, graphics drivers and framework, low level drivers and
libraries, OpenGL, Bourne shell scripting, ELF, and system configuration.
• Open Source environments.
• Implementation and integration of HAL
• Experience with Git

*Thanks and Regards*

*Rishi*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
**www.Vensoftllc.com
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*