Hi,
Hope you’re doing well.
Our client is need of ETL Informatica Developer for a Contract Project in
Hartford, Connecticut .
Please let me know if you are comfortable with the requirement below.

*RATE: $45/HR ON C2C*

Position Title : ETL Informatica Developer
Location : Hartford, CT
Duration: 6+ Months contract

Required:
ETL Developer with strong SAS, SQL and DW skills (Experience in Healthcare
domain would be an advantage).

Attention:
Education details must be mentioned in all the resume also attached should
be a photo ID proof else the profile will not be considered.

Best Regards
Chaitanya Krishna |(  408 520 2503 | Fax: 408-608-6088|8  e:
chaita...@idctechnologies.com|
IDC Technologies, Inc. | Milpitas, CA |8  w: www.idctechnologies.com|