*Kindly reply me:: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com> *

Hi ,

Greeting for the day…

We are having an urgent requirements with one of our client. Kindly review
the requirement and if interested please send me an updated copy of resume
with contact details and also fill the required information of below matrix.

*Position 1:: MS Dynamics Technical Architect*

*Location:: (Connecticut, Rockford, Chula Vista or Charlotte).*

*Duration:: Long term contract *

*Visa:: Only GC/ Citizen*

·         At least 12 years of experience in IT

·         At least 8 years on Microsoft technologies and at least 5 years
on MSCRM (2011 and 2013)

·         Should have experience as a Technical Lead in at least 2
end-to-end large MSCRM implementations, that include complex functionality,
multiple integrations and global rollouts

·         Must have demonstrable experience in architecture and design of
such MSCRM applications

·         Must be thorough and hands-on MSCRM 2013, including CRM SDK,
development of plug-ins, javascript, custom pages and .NET web services
(for integrations)

·         Must be thorough and hands on in Microsoft technologies including

·         .NET 4.x, C#, XML, Ajax, OData query and HTML 5

·         Microsoft SQL server 2008/2012

·         Scribe and SSIS

·         Experience in MSCRM installation and set-up and multi-site
deployment

·         Experience in working in an Agile methodology is a must

·         Must have prior experience in the onsite-offshore model

·         Good customer interface and documentation skills

*Position 2:: MS Dynamics Sr Developer*

*Location:: (Connecticut, Rockford, Chula Vista or Charlotte).*

*Duration:: Long term contract *

*Visa:: Only GC/ Citizen*

·         5+ years of hands-on development experience including roles such
as Senior Developer or Software Architect with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
and 2013

·         MS Dynamics CRM SDK

·         MS Dynamics CRM forms, screens, views, workflows and reports
development

·         Programming languages (e.g. ASP.NET, C#, HTML, CSS,
JavaScript/jQuery, XML, REST, WCF)

·         .NET framework

·         Implemented solutions in a multi-tier environment with complex
corporate policies

·         Troubleshot and refactored existing code from previous developers

·         SDLC Methodologies

·         Other optional skills (preferred):

o   Team Foundation Server

o   SQL Server

o   IIS Server

o   Familiarity with SAP

*Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.*

*Full Name*

*Current Location:*

*Mobile Phone No*

*Available from*

*Candidate preferred work location*

*Contract or Permanent*

*Salary expectations for ctc assignment*

*Visa status*

*Total Years of experience*

*Candidate Date of Birth*

*Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing*

*Mail Id*

*Skype id for VC interview*

*SSN(last 4 digit)*

*Best time to reach*

*Thanks & regards, *

 *Saubhagya Singh*

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702

F: (609) 750-0981

E: ssi...@compunnel.com

W: www.compunnel.com

[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer]

*20 Years in Business I* *Microsoft Certified Gold Partner* *I* *Amongst
the Top 20 IT Training companies in the world* *I* *Member of NMSDC*