Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc !!!

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position. Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate
cap, visa status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.

*JOB Title:* *Reference Data management Analyst / Lead*

*Location:* *Jersey City - New Jersey*

*Duration:6+ months*

*Job Description:*

*Skill set:*

·         Experience in RDM a must, MDM and DQ skills are a plus

·         Experience on Orchestra Networks RDM tool a must

·         Excellent communication skills (Both written and spoken)

·         Good analytical skills and logical bent of mind with knowledge on
the financial industry related reference data

·         Should be able  to present complex data in a user-friendly manner

·         Good Presentation Skills

·         Should have experience in requirement analysis and should have
customer facing skills

*Job description*

·         Liaison between technical team and Business User and analyse the
reference data requirement

·         Responsible for analysis and finalization of requirements for
various types of reference data in the financial industry

·         Lead the documentation effort for requirements

·         Help in the documentation for design/test scripts for unit
testing with respect to system understanding

·         SQL skills are necessary

·         Develop Data model spanning Flexible data and relationship
modelling using ON RDM and have expertise in versioning and hierarchies
development

·         Should be able to create and customize workflows and have
experience in integration of RDM with multiple sources and downstream
systems

·         integrate in real time and batch and use near real time
integration as required and  document the same, taking care of performance
issues in the process

Thanks & Regards,

  Bharadwaj

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc