*Dear candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for  Lead QA tester and I have sent you a  job
description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you are comfortable
with it and also send me your consultant's updated resume ASAP.   *

*Title:- Lead QA tester*

*Location Strongsville |OH|*

*Duration 3-6 months   (initial PO is for 3 months, very good chance of
long term extension)*

*Mode:- Phone then skype*

**MMO requires Background Check, Drug Test, and Nicotine test*

*Need to be strong :-Scrum, Agile, and ATDD experience*

*Project Detail*

·         *Manual Testing; creation of test cases using standard
documentation methods.*

·         *Use of Rally, SharePoint, Excel, Word and HP Quality Center.*

·         *Knowledge of Agile SCRUM is essential.*

·         *Knowledge of PEGA BRPM is desired, not required.*

·         *Must be able to support weekend deployments on a once a month
basis.*

*Required Skills:*

·         *Must be an experienced SCRUM / Agile / ATDD tester with the
ability to train others on the team using testing best practices*

*Must have knowledge of continuous integration testing concepts.*

·         *Knowledge of Cucumber, Gherkin or Jenkins; desired but not
required*

·         *Must be able to train others on testing concepts including; Code
coverage, writing and executing test scripts, prioritization of test cases
for automation.*

·         *Experience with Browser Compliance test case development and
execution according to MMO Standards.*

·         *Ability to lead, work independently or work collaboratively with
team members in complex testing projects towards the overall enhancement of
the product.*

·         *Possess excellent problem-solving skills, ability to follow
industry standards and procedures for QA.*

*Desired:*

·         *Flexible  able to accommodate changing priorities and amending
acceptance criteria*

·         *Articulate and proactive  needs to be able to ask valuable
questions to ensure the acceptance criteria have uniform meaning to team.*

·         *Exploratory testing  ability to account for many variables in an
application.*

*Rohit Bhasin |* Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | 72 Van

Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.