*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for  Web sphere Engineer  and I have sent you a
 job description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you
are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant's updated
resume ASAP.   *

*Title:- Web sphere Engineer *

*Location:- Columbia, MO *

*Duration:- 6+ Months*

*Position Title: Web sphere Automation Engineer*

*Hours:/Days:** Monday-Friday: 8:30AM-5:30PM*

*Dress Attire: PROFESSIONAL DRESS ATTIRE-Shirt and Tie for Males, Proper
Attire For Females**.*

*Job Description: *

•       *The dress attire each day is professional which is defined as
shirt and tie and dress pants with dress shoes and proper professional
attire for females.   *

•       *THERE MAYBE A TRAVEL TO CHICAGO 5% of the time so the person
chosen MUST be open to travel*

•       *In coordination with product SMEs, develop and test automation of
server and middleware system management functions. *

•       *Such functions include but are not limited to configuration
reporting, configuration changes, code deployments, service/system
start/stop,*

•       *create/modify/remove middleware constructs (e.g. JVMs, databases),*

•       *create/modify/remove integrations (e.g. JDBC connections, MQ
connections), and such like. *

•       *OS and middleware environment includes Microsoft Windows Server
(2012, 2008, 2003, 2000), RHEL (6.5), AIX (6.1, 5.3), Websphere Application
Server (8.5, 7.x, 6.x), IBM MQ (8.x, 7.x), IBM Message Broker (IIB 10, MB
7, MB 6), MS SQL Server (2014, 2012, 2008), Oracle database (12c, 11g, both
including RAC), F5 load balancers, IBM Tivoli Access Manager (ISAM 8, TAM
6.x), IBM Directory Server (ISDS 6.x, TDS 5.x), JBoss EAP (6.x) *

*Qualifications:*

·          *Must pass a criminal background and drug background check
before starting*

•       *Mandatory: At least three years experience automating operating
system management functions at an enterprise level (at least several
hundred managed systems) with both Windows and Linux (preferably RHEL). *

•       *Mandatory: At least three years experience automating middleware
management functions at an enterprise level (at least several hundred
managed systems). *

•       *Mandatory: Experience with shell scripting for Windows (PowerShell
mandatory) and Linux (BASH); other or equivalent scripting languages are
optional, but not required. *

•       *Mandatory: Experience documenting requirements, code design and
logic, and usage instructions and guidance. *

•       *Highly Desirable: Experience with Relevance and Actionscript
"fixlets" (IBM Endpoint Manager / BigFix). *

•       *Highly Desirable: Experience with Chef (or equivalent). *

•       *Desirable: Experience with Jython. *

•       *Desirable: Experience scripting for the specific products listed
in the Job Description. *

•       *Desirable: Experience creating/modifying OpenStack HEAT templates
(IBM Cloud Orchestrator is highly desirable).*

·          *Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
required. *

*Rohit Bhasin |* Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | 72 Van

Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.