Hello,

Hope you are doing great,

I have below urgent requirement with my Global consulting partner. Please
have a look at the below mentioned detailed Job description and let me know
your interest at your earliest.

*Sr UI Designer*

*O’Fallon, MO*

*12 Months*

- In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile group driving
hard to create innovative payment solutions with Simplify Commerce.

- This is an opportunity to become part of a world class engineering team,
dynamically solving real world customer problems - delivering
transformational product and service solutions – focused on trending topics
and issues globally.

- Define user experience patterns for new and existing features in the
Simplify platform.

- Be able to manage a task from the storyboard process through to the end
design.

- Be proactive about suggestions to enhance new and existing features.

Technical skills:

- Experience working in an Agile environment.

- Proficient in web, tablet and mobile interfaces. Have an understanding of
how HTML, CSS and Javascript work.

- Must display a strong understanding and practice of typography and
graphic design

- Has been pro-active in creating better user experience, consumer value
proposition

- Understands gaps in knowledge and has ability to source training online

Note from the hiring manager:

Looking for UI Designer.

Experience with mobile/tablet will be a plus.

Looking for someone with good experience using prototyping tools like in
vision and webflow.

Candidate will be mainly responsible for designing new interfaces.

Photoshop, illustrator experience is also required.

Thanks & Regards

*Vikram Murari*

 Office: (925) 973-0000 x 207 | Fax: (408) 273-6002

Email: vik...@allianceit.com |URL: www.allianceit.com