Hi,

Hope you are doing great

Please go through with the requirement and let me know your interest

*Title : Network Engineers*

*Location: El Segundo, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Mandatory Skills: Netconf engineers with network devices (switches/
routers), Java / Python*

*We Can Accept OPT ALSO NEED VISA COPY CLIENT : WIPRO*

*Job Description: *

1.       Strong experience in Netconf.

2.       Experience on Tail-f in configuring the network devices (switches,
routers)

3.       Experience in Yang modelling or any other modelling language

4.       Experience in ODL (SDN controller)

5.       Java ,Python.

Thanks & Regards

*Hilda Swinger*

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc