Hi,

We are looking for Java Developer in Washington DC. (Citizens Or GC holders)

Location : Washington, GC.

Duration : 12 months

*Mid-Level Java Developer*

Our client is seeking a Mid-Level Java Developer for a position in downtown
Washington DC to help us build an Internet-facing citizen engagement
system. Using a light-weight Java framework and a continuous integration
environment, you’ll join our team of developers building the
next-generation of customer engagement systems for federal service agencies.

*Role & Responsibilities:*

·         Work with product owners and colleagues to interpret feature
requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using
an Agile development process

·         Drawing on components from the project’s open-source framework,
use Javascript, MongoDB, RESTful web services, MuleSoft, Java Spring MVC
and Oracle to design, build and test software components for citizens and
employees

·         Regularly check code into our continuous integration pipeline
based on Gradle, Git and Jenkins to incrementally build our overall system
and get immediate feedback on build performance

·         Develop and expand unit and integration tests which will be
automatically run by the build pipeline for developer feedback using JUnit
and other tools like Geb, Spock and Selenium

*Qualifications*:

·         Experience with several components in our open-source and
enterprise software stack is desired, including Javascript (AngularJS and
Bootstrap), Spring MVC developed with STS, MongoDB and Oracle, and both
RESTful and SOAP-based web services

·         Experience working in a continuous integration environment with
Git and build server software (Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo) is desired

·         Experience with other open-source components a plus, including
Gradle, Activiti / jBPM, jQuery, MuleSoft, Geb and Spock

·         The individual will have 7-15 years of overall technical
experience and 3 years of recent experience building Internet-facing
applications using several components of our software stack

Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline is desired

The Overall Technology Stack for the project is:

   - o   Java 7.x
   - o   Hibernate
   - o   Oracle 11g
   - o   JBoss Application Server