Hi,

Hope you are doing well today!

We have this position for you, and I am looking forward to hear from you
with your updated profile along with your comfort and availability about
the requirement below*.*

*Title: Tableau BI Consultant with **Epic Cogito*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*Interview: Phone and Skype*

*Job Description:*

Tableau BI Architect experienced with Epic Cogito/Star Data Warehouse. The
client is implementing a new Tableau instance which will connect to the
Epic Cogito Star Data Warehouse for report generation and data
visualization. The Architect will be responsible for the architecture
design and execution of the Tableau implementation.

*Skill set:*

·         The ideal candidate will have the following:

·         Previous Tableau Implementation experience

·         Experience with Epic Cogito backend

·         Experience designing Tableau architecture using Epic Data

·         Experience mapping tables to Tableau

·         Great communication skills, both written and verbal

·         The ability to drive the project without much direction/oversight
from management. The ability to lead and work independently is a must.

--

*Regards,*

*Padmanav Sahoo, *

*Sr. Talent Aquisition Executive *