Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

*Position: Senior Java Developer*
*Location: Rockville, Maryland*
*Duration: 6+ months contract*

EXPERIENCE
 8 years of recent experience with the following technologies is required:
JAVA/ J2EE
Apache Solr
Struts 2
Spring 3.0, EJB 3, Hibernate
HTML 5, JS, JQuery, Ajax, JSON, CSS, AngularJS, Bootstrap
Oracle Weblogic, Apache HTTP
5 years of experience with the following technologies:
Oracle Database, SQL/ PL/SQL
Charting Technologies (D3/ C3 graphs preferred)
Pentaho, Qlikview, or Actuate iHub
GIS/Maps development (Leaflet/ OpenStreetMap libraries preferred)
SOAP/ REST, XML, XSD, XLST, WSDL, JAX-WS/CXF
Actuate BIRT Reports/ Jasper Reports, Oracle Reports, Apache POI
Maven/ Ant
JUnit/ JMock/ Selenium

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu