*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for  **Business Analyst Healthcare Supply chain **-
and I have sent you a  job description ,Please go through it and let me
know if  you are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant's
updated resume ASAP.   *

*Title:- Business Analyst Healthcare Supply chain *

*Location:** Raleigh, NC
<http://www.jobs.net/jobs/crg/en-us/search/United-States/location/North-Carolina/Raleigh/>
*

*Duration:-6months with possible extension *

*Visa:- GC & USC *

*Mode:- Phone/Skype*

*Rate:-$45/hrc2c*

*Job Description *

*Senior Portfolio Business Analyst*

·
* Our leading edge healthcare client does performance improvement alliance
for approximately 3,600 U.S. hospitals and 120,000 other providers.  *

·         *Their mission is simple: *

·         *To improve the health of communities.  As an industry leader,
our Charlotte NC based client has created one of the most comprehensive
databases of actionable data, best practices and cost reduction strategies.
 *

·         *Their award winning technology enable their partners and members
to collaborate more easily and efficiently.  Their goal is to improve their
members’ quality outcomes, while safely reducing costs.  By engaging
members and revealing new opportunities, they empower the alliance to
improve the performance of healthcare organizations.*

·         *They were named one of the world’s MOST ETHICAL COMPANIES  8
years in a row!  They are well-equipped to transform the future of
healthcare.  *

·         *Be a part of this awesome organization.*

·         *The Senior Portfolio Business Analyst (SPBA) within a specific
product segment is the lead translational expert. *

*Required Experience:*

*•          Business Analysis background*

*•          Agile development*

*•          Supply Chain knowledge*

*o          ERP, Materials Management, Procure to Pay*

*•          Analytics/Business Intelligence*

*Preferred Experience:*

*•          Healthcare, with a focus on one or more of the following:  ERP
vendors (Lawson, Meditech, Peoplesoft, etc.), Distributors (i.e., Cardinal,
Owens & Minor), Healthcare staff (Buyer, Contract Manager/Analyst)*

*•          Supply Chain data knowledge (i.e., purchase orders, invoices,
contracts, etc.)*

*Ideal Candidate Skills:*

*•          Communication, both verbal and written*

*o          Write comprehensive requirements/stories in Agile format, that
are consumable by both business and technical audiences.*

*o          Detailed/comprehensive acceptance criteria*

*o          Develop relationships with our field team, as well as member
users*

*•          Strong facilitation skills*

*•          Lead team through the solution*

*•          Understand the problem and why it’s important to the business*

*•          Excellent listener and elicits true business needs /
requirements (i.e., 90% right the first time, not a note taker)*

*•          Adaptable*

*•          Problem Solver*

*•          Self-leader (ability to take ownership)*

*•          Skilled at using Visio, PowerPoint, Excel*

*•          Basic knowledge of SQL helpful*

·         *Has a higher degree of subject matter expertise than a Portfolio
Business Analyst (PBA) and is the accountable liaison between product
management and other support groups such as development, user experience
and program management (PMO).  *

·         *Responsible for ensuring PBAs understand the business
requirements defined by product management and, in conjunction with the TPD
and User Experience (UX) personnel, translating those requirements into
clear, unambiguous and concise documents that are used as the basis for
software development design and quality assurance testing.  *

·         *Tasks required to fulfill job responsibilities include the
ability to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, prioritize, author
and manage detailed requirement documents.  *

·         *These documents support the required work flow such as
functional documents, stories and sprint ready directions.  *

·         *Tight collaboration with the associated TPDs is essential to
ensuring complete execution and success of the product line.  SPBAs are
expected to have a high degree of autonomy and have responsibility to
ensure Product Management and required team members execute to create
products and solutions that satisfy the needs of the business and vision.  *

·         *This position will be a key member of the product team
consisting of the PBA, the UX lead, Product Development lead and assigned
PMO contact and other necessary functional leads as appropriate.*

*Minimum Requirements:*

·         *Bachelor’s degree. Area of study in Business Administration,
Marketing, healthcare, or related discipline. 7+ years of experience.
Business analysis, requirements analysis, requirements management, program
management, product management, software lifecycle experience. *

·         *Must be a problem solver, take initiative, can work with limited
supervision, highly motivated to get things done, excellent communication
skills - both written and verbal.*

·         *Key Words:*

·         *Business Analyst*

·         *Portfolio*

·         *Supply Chain*

·         *Agile*

·         *Healthcare*

*Degree Requirement:  **Yes*

*Rohit Bhasin |* Module lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.