*Dear candidate,*

*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
Availability ASAP.*

*Role-Business Analyst  Kansas City, Missouri *

*Mode of interview: Initial phone interview with possible follow-up Skype
Interview*

*Location: Kansas City, Missouri*

*Duration of contract: 3-6 month contract with possibility of renewal after
6 months*

*Rate:-$37/hrc2c for h1b*

*Business Analyst to join our team. As a highly visible and strategic
liaison between our internal and external (client) stakeholders you will
build trust and rapport with our clients, our analyst team gathers and
translates business requirements into all elements of the project.*

*If selected you will need to understand the entire scope of the client
initiative and work to build requirements that deliver a solution based on
their needs. This will require research using your knowledge of business
and operational processes and lifecycles of enterprise web development
ensure the best solution is designed and delivered.  *

*Role:*

·          *Conduct stakeholder interviews and workshops to ascertain
requirements and create clear & detailed project documentation targeted to
the appropriate audience.*

·          *Generate business processes and work flows associated with
project goals.*

·          *Create use cases, business requirements matrices and functional
requirements for use by development teams based on user experience and
creative design.*

·          *Assist in development of user testing materials.*

·          *Produce point-of-view documents requested by the business.*

*Successful team members generally bring at least three years of
professional service delivery of web-based solutions, often being
consumer-facing sites. An understanding of a variety of technology
platforms (Java / PHP / .NET) and concepts (Mobile / CMS / eCommerce) along
with proficiency with Microsoft Office including Visio is expected. *

*Abilities:*

·          *Understand client’s organizational goals and grasp how projects
affect those goals.*

·          *Clearly communicate complicated and highly technical ideas and
concepts to a nontechnical audience.*

·          *Analyze risks and develop solutions to mitigate potential
damage and delays.*

·          *Manage multiple sets of priorities and deliverables.*

·          *Define and document workflow models.*

·          *Manage internal and external customer expectations based on
up-to-date project status.*

*Personal characteristics:*

·          *Work collaboratively within a team structure and individually
when required to meet project requirements and timelines.*

·          *High level of awareness in all areas of the project (especially
deliverables) and managing time effectively to meet project deadlines.*

·          *Track record of managing individual and team workload,
deliverables, and schedules.*

·          *View and analyze situations using a logical, systematic
perspective to arrive at a solution in a timely manner.*

·          *Embrace technology, adapt to changing client demands and be
constantly looking for new ways to increase and apply knowledge.*

*Strongly prefer candidates with some professional credentials which can
include:*

·          *Four-year degree (preferably in Business Administration,
Information Systems or related.)*

·          *Certifications from IIBA (CBAP) or ABPMP (CBPP / CBPA)*

*Rohit Bhasin |* Module lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.