Hi,

Hope you are doing well today!

We have this position for you, and I am looking forward to hear from you
with your updated profile along with your comfort and availability about
the requirement below*.*

*Title: Validation Engineer*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 1 Year*

*Interview: Phone and Skype*

*Job Description:*

Engineer to support the Site process validation, primary packaging
validation, cleaning validation and revalidation strategies to meet cGMP
requirements on time, on budget and quality to ensure that programs are
compliant with inspection agencies' requirements and related SOPs.

Coordinate with & support the process subject matter experts and the site
Validation Lead to execute equipment validations to meet current standards,
including a schedule of activities and their due dates. Validation
Engineers will understand and apply the concepts of Continuous Monitoring
to ensure that processes that are transferred into production are being
monitoring & controlled appropriately to maintain the equipment in a
validated state.

--

*Regards,*

*Padmanav Sahoo, *