Hi,

Hope you are doing well today!

We have this position for you, and I am looking forward to hear from you
with your updated profile along with your comfort and availability about
the requirement below*.*

*Title: Cognos Consultant (USC OR GC)*

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Interview:  Phone and Skype *

 Our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) practice is seeking an
experienced Cognos TM1 Consultant with strong Disclosure Management (CDM)
experience for a key role on a Cognos TM1 and CDM redesign project.  Our
client is an agency of the US Department of Treasury located in
Parkersburg, WV and Hyattsville, MD.

*This individual will be responsible for the following tasks: *

·         Working closely with the PM and the Cognos TM1 Solution Architect
on the assessment, redesign and enhancement of the agency's current
financial consolidation and reporting processes and systems using IBM
Cognos TM1 / CDM technology

·         Work collaboratively with Solution Architects to define execution
strategy for all CDM related project deliverables

·         Design and develop all CDM objects in accordance with business
requirements and design specifications

*MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: *

·         Min of 5 yrs experience working as a Cognos TM1 and CDM Consultant

·         Prior experience implementing EPM and Analytics solutions for
large Federal Government and/or commercial organizations is preferred

·         Ability to travel weekly up to 50% to Parkersburg, WV for the
duration of this engagement

·         Must be a US citizen or permanent resident with at least 3 years
of permanent residency

·         Must possess a minimum of Public Trust security clearance or the
ability to obtain one

·         Ability to start work by end of April

--

*Regards,*

*Padmanav Sahoo, *

*Sr. Talent Aquisition Executive *