*Dear Candidate,*

* We have an urgent opening for **QA Automation Engineer**. and I have sent
you a  job description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you
are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant's updated*

*Job Title: QA Automation Engineer*

*Location: Glendale, CA*

*Duration: 6 months (with option to extend)*

*Rate: $47 C2C*

*Local would be good*

*All candidates must provide enterprise level snippet codes and have 3
prescreening questions answered before submittal.*

*Pre Screening Questions:*

*1.        **What type of Snippet Code are you sending to the client?
Please explain in detail.*

*2.        **Is this enterprise level code that you are providing? If Yes,
please explain why.*

*3.        **Is this code scalable and robust –  meaning, will the client
(Disney) be impressed by your work?  If Yes, please be detailed.*

*We would like the candidate to have STRONG QA qualities AND STRONG
automation experience. *

*Job Requirements (Minimum Requirements):*

   - *Job Duties – 90% Automation coding, 10% functional Testing*
   - *5+ years of experience as a QA engineer with strong automation
   experience*
   - *Must work in Agile teams for 2+ years*
   - *Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Object Oriented Programming
   language (Java and/or C#) - preferably Java*
   - *Minimum of 2 years’ experience with a Source Code Management system
   (SVN, Git, SourceSafe, etc.) - preferably Git*
   - *Minimum of 1 year experience with a Software Project Management
   system (Maven, Ant, MS Visual Studio) - preferably Maven*
   - *Minimum of 2 years’ experience with xUnit framework (JUnit and/or
   TestNG)*
   - *Automation Experience is a MUST – Need to have Selenium WebDriver
   Experience (No Record and playback)*
   - *Needs to have strong SQL Skills and/or data validation*
   - *Is familiar with BDD and/or Cucumber*
   - *Must be able to show strong QA characteristics at all levels –
   Requirements gathering, test methodology, execution, release.*
   - *Must have excellent communication skills, is comfortable reaching out
   across teams as needed for clarification, etc. (Candidate will need to
   represent QA in agile teams)*
   - *Has worked with Rally*
   - *Has worked with Java and/or C++ Applications*

·         *Code Snippet is REQUIRED during submission. *

·         *Code Snippet needs to show that it is object oriented, scalable,
and can be used at an enterprise level.  We do NOT want simple webpage
login code samples.*

*Rohit Bhasin |* Module lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.