*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for Senior Project Manager. and I have sent you
a  job description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you
are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant's updated*

*Role-Project Manager *

*Visa-EAD and Green card acceptable*

*Location- MUST SIT IN PITTSBURGH! PA*

*Duartion-6 months*

*PM Roles:*

*Assign PM to support the data acquisition process.  Can handle between
6-10 on boarding scenarios.  The level of concurrency (in terms of data
acquisition).  *

* Well defined data on boarding process.*

·         *Looking for PM : PMP *

·         *Familiarity with Agile.  We are not doing a full agile
methodology (out of the 129 systems, only 18% are trained in Agile).
Created a hybrid approach: some agile, for tracking and reporting.  Will do
on boarding in phases.  We’re not using full Agile process and terminology
since a lot of the source teams haven’t been trained.*

·         *PM role: relying on IT infrastructure.  Strictly IT PM you are
looking for?  Any Biz side experience?  It would help, but it really is
geared…it would help to have biz knowledge, but not exclusively looking for
that.  Very hands on.  Hybrid methodology.  Will be hands on in a day to
day basis.  To keep things moving, etc.  Biz exp would be helpful, and to
an extent, data analysis.  This program is all about data acquisition.  Exp
working with large data projects.  *

·         *Capturing the data…are you going to be consolidating into one
system, how is this working?  What we’re doing…w/in our Enterprise data
architecture, we have the concept of the data distribution hub.  There is
more to it, because wrapped around all of this is a need for us to become
Basil compliant.  All the data that gets registered…all has to be
compliant…the metadata.  That’s part of the ask here.  They are registering
their data, down the line are the data governance tools.  There will be
requirements for the source teams to attest to the data.  *

*PM Top 3 Skills:*

·         *Familiarity with Agile.  Will be important.  *

·         *PMs that are aggressive and comfortable enough to put themselves
out in front of different source systems.*

·         *Handling 6 concurrent engagements at once.  It’s really going to
be there ability to work with the different teams.*

·         *Time management.  They will have a lot to do.*

*Rohit Bhasin |* Module lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.