Hi,

Hope you are doing well today!

We have this position for you, and I am looking forward to hear from you
with your updated profile along with your comfort and availability about
the requirement below*.*

*Title: Data Analyst*

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Interview:  Phone and F2F *

*Responsibilities:*

·         Pull and analyze portfolio data using data query tools like TOAD,
SQL Navigator etc…

·         Create reports on portfolio data using reporting tools like
MicroStrategy.

·         Create reports on portfolio data using MS Excel and present data
using MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.

·         Analyze portfolio data to identify trends and issues, and present
findings.

·         Manage the Progressive Elaboration schedule: Receive meeting
requests and assign requests to available timeslots.

·         Ensure meeting rooms for Progressive Elaboration are reserved.

*Required: *

·         Strong knowledge of MS Office tools: Excel, Powerpoint, Visio
etc…, including writing VB Macros

·         Adept at writing queries in SQL (Oracle), report writing and
presenting findings.

·         Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
(Business Objects, Cognos, Microstrategry, SSRS etc)

·         Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise,
analyse, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy

·         Basic understanding of Agile and Scrum.

*Optional:*

·         Experience with an Agile Lifecycle Management tool like Rally or
VersionOne

--

*Regards,*

*Padmanav Sahoo, *