Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Yash and I am working with Pro-Tek Consulting. I would like to
reach out to you for contract position *Backup and recovery consultant *for
below mentioned job opportunity in *Glen Mills, PA*. Job description and
requirements are listed below. Kindly review these requirements and if
interested, send me your resume in WORD format. Once I get your resume, I
will call you to discuss additional information about the job. If you have
any questions please feel free to either call me or send me an email.

*Position: Backup and recovery consultant*

*Location: Glen Mills, PA*

*Duration: Contract*

*Skill must have : Veeam /DPM*

Will lead and perform appropriate operation and monitoring of ongoing
backup and recovery systems providing utilization reports that identify
problems and corrective actions as needed. It should administer all aspects
related to the installation, configuration and management of related
software such as IBM TSM, Arserve, Veeam and Microsoft Data Protection
Manager (DPM). It also defines backup frequency and retention criteria,
data vaulting for disaster recovery and the appropriate data restore
requests across multiple platforms and databases (AIX, Solaris, Linux,
Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, Windows). This role will also assist in
the implementation of new backup policies and will provide input in the
development and implementation of new technologies and operating policies
and procedures.

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Yash | Team Lead | Pro-Tek Consulting | Office: 213-221-1095| *

*y...@pro-tekconsulting.com <y...@pro-tekconsulting.com>*