Hi,

Hope you are doing well today!

We have this position for you, and I am looking forward to hear from you
with your updated profile along with your comfort and availability about
the requirement below*.*

*Title: Network Consultant*

*Location: East Liberty, OH*

*Duration: 3 Months*

*Interview: Phone and F2F*

*Description -*

·         We are seeking a Cisco Network Administrator to help us run the
day to day operations of our network.

·         In this role we will rely on your deep routing skills and
switching skills to maintain out network.

*Responsibilities*

·         Responsible for day to day operations and management of our
network

·         Responsible for the overall administration, management, and
coordination of the corporate LAN/WAN. Manage network security and policies.

·         You may be tasked with supporting our ASA/firewall, VPN and
wireless technologies

·         Operate and maintain enterprise network, prepare, configure, and
manage routers and switches for deployment to a local or a remote site.

·         Troubleshoot and remedy enterprise network problems.

·         Research and recommend network optimization.

·         Perform network equipment software and configuration upgrades.
Ability to train other engineers on specific technologies.

·         Analysis, design, testing, documentation,
implementation/configuration and support of WAN/LAN/MAN and converged
network technologies.

·         Day to day monitoring and performance and tuning of the WAN and
LAN functionality. Perform network architecture reviews and develop
detailed engineering design and deployment plans.

·         On-call for escalated issues.

*Required Skills and Experience*

·         10+ of experience in support of local and wide area networking,
communications, within a multi-platform Cisco network environment.

·         Expert Experience with LAN/WAN; VLANs, VoIP, RIP, OSPF,
AAA/TACACS, EIGRP, and Cisco ACLs

·         Cisco Certification - CCNA is required

·         Cisco Certifications - CCNP or CCIE or CCVP preferred

·         Extensive knowledge of IP networking and applications running
over networks

·         Hands-on network & application troubleshooting experience

·         Experience with routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, BGP)

·         Understanding of how to install, test, and troubleshoot circuits.

·         Technical A.S. degree required or related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education, experience and
certifications.

·         Additional Responsibilities May Include:

·         Prior experience working with regional teams that provide 24/7
support to clients

·         Willingness and ability to attend meetings/calls and field
communication outside of normal working hours to accommodate teams based
internationally, as needed

·         Ability to work effectively with clients, senior management,
staff and vendors

·         Previous experience working with/presenting to an executive
audience

·         Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
required.

·         Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.

--

*Regards,*

*Padmanav Sahoo, *

*Sr. Talent Aquisition Executive *