Hi Friend,

Please share me your available consultants for the below position.

*Send resumes to **dil...@datsolinc.com
<dil...@datsolinc.com>/sun...@datsolinc.com <sun...@datsolinc.com>*

*#: 734-399-4472/ 734-399-4473*

*Note**: Need VISA copy and Photo Id copy at time of submission*

Sr consultant with a strong Ariba background

*Planned Start Date:     July 18, 2016*

*Planned Duration:       Minimum of 9 months with potential to extend to 12
months*

*Location:                   Woonsocket, RI*

*Details:*

*Our client needs an experienced Ariba resource who has worked on
implementations to Ariba Cloud.  In particular, specific experience with
the ITK and integrations.*

*This person will be responsible for leading a team of developers (4-8 IT
resources), ensuring deliverables are met.  The person in this role will
not be required to develop code, but should have prior experience with ITK,
ETL and relational databases.  Comfortable working with Sr. Level Client
Resources (Status Reporting, Recommendations, etc..)*

*Technical Experience:*

   - *ITK*
   - *ETL Development/Design*
   - *Data Architecture*