Hi Partners,
Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for the below position. Please let me know
your availability and interest.

*Please share Suitable resume to ir...@globalwebmaster.us*

*Job Title   : Maximo Business Analyst*
*Location  :  Oklahoma city,US   *
*Duration  : 6+ Months of contract*

Technical/Functional Skills

• Experience in working with Distributed Teams
• Extensive experience in Business Analysis,
• Business process re-engineering
• Ability to articulate business values
• Use Case modeling
• Experience in creating Functional Specifications,

Roles & Responsibilities

1)Interaction with functional folks, requirements/ scope management as per
their needs
2)Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
 Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical
staff
3)Work with Stakeholders to define Product Road Map
4)Define or refine Business Processes
Work with Development team to facilitate Development and resolve any
requirement related questions.
Coordinate with User community to conduct UAT and do self-evaluation
Candidate will have to work based on OKC with 15% travel to Houston

*Warm Regards,*

*Syed Irfan*

*Global Webmaster Inc.*

*160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694*