Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great, please let me know if you have suitable
consultant for the below req.

*Software Engineer IV*

*Location: San Jose, CA(Locals preferred)*

*Duration: 6+months*

At least *9+years *of experience needed.

We are looking for engineer to spearhead our Identity Platform. As a senior
member of the team, you will architect and implement robust solutions to
the complex problems. Our team is fast and innovative, following agile
methodologies. If you are self-driven, passionate, a team-player and have
effective communication skills, this role will fascinate you!

*Responsibilities:*

•        Write clean and solid code that scales over millions of customers

•        Develop elegant restful solutions to complex identity problems

•        As a lead engineer in the team, make key technical decisions to
develop and deliver.

•        Demonstrate strong leadership skills

•        Effectively drive cross-team solutions all the way to development,
working closely with product management, QA and documentation.

*Job Requirements:*

•        Experience in designing and developing distributed software
systems with high performance, scalability and security.

•        Good understanding of OAuth2 as well as various Authentication
schemes (SAML, OpenID) etc.

•        Strong experience in Java Programming Language.

•        Strong experience in NoSql Databases is desired.

•        Lead product architecture, design and code reviews for
particularly complex or critical systems

•        Strong OO Design and development experience

•        Provide technical leadership and mentoring to engineers within the
team and thrive in Agile environment.

•        Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
with orientation towards innovation and open source tools.

•        Develop, communicate, and streamline technical processes and best
practices across the organization

Thanks
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.