Hi,

We are looking for *Backend Engineer* for our client in *Sunnyvale, CA*

*Position*:  Backend Engineer

*Location*: Sunnyvale, CA

*Interview*: Phone/Skype

*Duration*: 12 Months (Long Term)

*Minimum Qualifications:*

·         BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent industry experience)

·         3-5 years of backend engineering work experience

·         Strong knowledge of *Java and at least one scripting language,
Python* a plus

·         Experience with *Unix*-like operating systems required

·         Strong Experience with *backend data processing and databases*,
both *relational and NoSQL*

·         Experience with *Hadoop, Hive and related big data* systems is a
plus

·         Experience in building distributed/scalable systems is a plus

·         *Good testing practices (unit, integration, system) with
automation*

·         Fast and automatic data normalization, extraction and
categorization require advanced *Machine Learning and Data Mining*
techniques

Send your resumes to *m...@nytpartners.com <m...@nytpartners.com>*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Mike Billa*