Hi,

We are looking for *AEM Technical Lead* for our client in *San Francisco,
CA*

*Role*: AEM Technical Lead

*Location*: San Francisco, CA

*Type*: 6 months contract

*AEM experience with DAM (Digital Asset Management) is required*

·         Techno-functional consultant with extensive experience on *Adobe
Experience Manager*. This is a heavy business facing role.

·         Extensive experience in *Adobe DAM (Digital Asset Management)*
module is required

·         Excellent business and communication skills is a must, since it
is working with business directly

·         Resolve any issues relating to digital asset workflows and
renditions

·         Resolve any asset metadata issues

·         Validate any bug fixes from *Adobe Support* or *professional
services*

·         Closely work with business and resolve any application
access/asset related issues

·         Manage user permissions (creation of users will be done by
Client’s Helpdesk)

·         Manage & implement future application enhancements

Send your resumes to* m...@nytpartners.com <m...@nytpartners.com>*

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Mike Billa*