*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job description please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send
me your consultant's updated.    *

*Title:- SharePoint *

*Start Date: 08/08/2016 End Date: 12/30/2016 Location: Maplewood, MN,
United States Description: *

*SharePoint Online Solution Developer Job Summary: The person hired for the
position of SharePoint Online Solution Developer – Mobile and Productivity
Apps (MAPA) will work with closely with clients in company's Corporate
Marketing organization to develop solutions using SharePoint Online (Office
365) and related technologies. This positions will create new solutions and
migrate existing SharePoint 2010 solutions. This will be a minimum 3-6
month assignment. Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to
the following: • Working independently with end-users and business partners
to assess, document and validate client requirements and match them to
solutions that will achieve business goals. • Complete solution development
including analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, training
and deployment. • Developing and debugging workflows using SharePoint
Designer 2013. • Systems analysis of existing SharePoint 2010 solutions. •
Work with IT End User Services and IT Mobile and Productivity Apps (MAPA)
to migrate SharePoint 2010 solutions to SharePoint Online and debug the
migrated solutions. Basic Qualifications: • A Bachelor level
university/college degree is required • A minimum of 3-5 years relevant
work experience • A minimum of 1 year of Microsoft SharePoint solution
development experience • A minimum of 1 year of Microsoft SharePoint
Designer experience Preferred Qualifications: • Marketing experience •
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): SharePoint • Strong
understanding of business processes and vocabulary • Experience deploying
business software in a multi-national corporate environment • Agile and/or
Scrum Certification(s)*

[image: logo]

*Rohit Bhasin |*  lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> [image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>       [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.