Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

*Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate, visa status
and availability.*

*An early response is really appreciated.*

We have *5 fulltime* positions with *TECHM @ San Jose CA Location*. Please
send some qualified resumes ASAP.

v  *Core Java Backend Developer*

v  Salary: $95,000/Annum + Benefits {Couple of $$ Based on the experience
of the candidate}

v  Long term project

v  Location: San Jose CA

v  Visa copy, Photo ID is a MUST along with the resume.

v  LinkedIn ID is a BIG PLUS.

v  Local candidates need to go in-person interview, Non Local candidates
Skype/ WebEx interview is a MUST.

*Skill*

*Years of experience*

*Last Used*

*Rating*

Core Java Backend development

Java, J2EE, Spring, Restful Webservices

Frameworks like Spring 3.0/Hibernate

Multithreading, Exceptional Handling and Garbage collection

JQuery, JUNIT and JMETER

GIT/Gerrit and Maven Build Management

Scrum/Agile experience

Skills:

ü  Min 8 years of experience.

ü  Java, J2EE, Spring, Restful Webservices

ü  Must have Experience and Good understanding of web Frameworks like
Spring 3.0/Hibernate.

ü  Must have experience in RESTFUL Web Services. Must have strong and hands
on experience in Java/J2EE technologies

ü  Should have knowledge of design patterns and Multithreading

ü  Understanding of the effective usage of collections.

ü  Experience with JQuery, JUNIT and JMETER. Experience GIT/Gerrit and
Maven Build Management

ü  Scrum/Agile experience is added advantage.

ü  Ability to provide solutions based on the business requirements and to
work with global team.

ü  Must have excellent problem solving skills and be customer centric.

ü  Engaging in application architecture and design decisions.

ü  Implementing/maintaining a repeatable iterative software development
methodology.

ü  Improve the code quality with effective testing and review process.

ü  Design and develop scalable technical implementations.

ü  PL/SQL and UNIX knowledge is as additional advantage.

Thanks & Regards,

Bharadwaj,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.