Hi,
Hope you are doing well.

Please find the Job Description. If Interested, Please share your updated
resume along with expected hourly rate.

*Position: Senior DevOps / Security Engineer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months Contract *

*Need Locals to CA Only*
*In person interview required*

*Senior DevOps / Security Engineer*
*DESCRIPTION*
*What we are looking for?*
This is a unique role to make your mark as a DevOps expert, while also
taking ownership of the security landscape in our environment as we grow.
You will apply your deep understanding of systems administration, the
operational characteristics of a variety of computer platforms, networks,
software applications, and operating systems, and always be thinking about
the security implications of any change. From a DevOps and cyber security
perspective, you will evaluate and help us select the best solution for any
given problem, whether that is the need to add a new technology for our
stack for a feature, or just helping to improve performance of existing
features, including benchmarking and researching security issues. We move
carefully, but quickly, and maintain an agile environment with continuous
deployment. A DevOps engineer who is eager to research & learn new
technologies and jump into the cybersecurity field world would be an ideal
fit. A combination of the experience below would be awesome!
We’re looking for someone who cares and wants to be involved in our
product, mission, and success - way beyond checking off tasks. And of
course, at BetterHelp you will enjoy great teamwork and lots of fun!

*REQUIREMENTS*

   - 5+ years of *DevOps, Systems Administration or similar experience.*
   - Experience with *network administration*.
   - Paranoid about security.
   - Experience with *IT Automation solutions such as Ansible, Chef, or
   Puppet*.
   - Experience in systems security, key management, network security and
   applications security.
   - Strong problem solving, written/verbal communication skills, logical
   thought processes and analytical abilities.
   - Experience with *CentOS 7/RHEL7.*
   - Experience with *Docker.*
   - Experience maintaining MySQL, PHP, Memcached, Nginx configurations.
   - Experience with Continuous Integration such as Jenkins, Teamcity is a
   bonus.

*What will you do?*
*DevOps:*

   - Set up new servers, from configuring the ideal spec to selecting the
   services that will run, ensuring configurations are tracked and consistent
   across machines.
   - Diagnose and fix scaling and reliability issues.
   - Monitor, manage and configure MySQL replication.
   - Create automated systems to reduce and simplify repetitive tasks for
   employees.
   - Set up and maintain Continuous Integration & testing automation.
   - Configure networking devices, firewall/iptables rules, security
   gateway devices.
   - Maintain usable development and testing environments.
   - Remotely maintain physical servers, as well as AWS deployments.

*Security:*

   - Implement server hardening best practices.
   - Ensure that we are following best security practices at all levels:
   server, network, web application, data storage, access controls, etc.

   - Coordinate with outside penetration testers and manage automated
   penetration testing solutions such as TinFoil.
   - Perform periodic internal network penetration tests.
   - Stay on top of security advisories for systems in our stack, keep
   systems updated with security patches as they are released.
   - Ensure that employee development environments and devices do not pose
   a security risk.
   - You will enjoy a highly collaborative environment, working closely
   with a team of engineers and others.

Best Regards,
*Pruthvi Raju*
*Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA – 95035*
*Phone:- 408-648-0957*
*Email:- **prut...@idctechnologies.com* <prut...@idctechnologies.com>
*Website:- **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>