Dear Associates,

Please Respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you can find matching candidates for these jobs we can proceed right
away. All required skills must be in job description.

**
*Title: JD Edwards World Developer
Location:   IL
Duration: 6 Months
Bill Rate: $40/hr*

*
*
*
*

**
*Skills:*

   - JDE World Developer, RPG, CLP, Dream Writer, Some functional knowledge
   in Financials, Procurement, WMS and Sales Order Processing modules.
   - intermediate Yes 3 - 5 Years
   - RPG\CLP\AS400 Intermediate Yes 3 - 5 Years
   - JD Edwards World - DreamWriter, WW, functional modules; Financials,
   Procurement, Sales Order Processing Intermediate Yes 3 - 5 Years

*Additional Information: *

   - We are looking for an experienced JD Edwards World developer with
   experience providing second level support in all functional modules.
   - JDE Delta Project. We have signed business with the client and need to
   backfill for a resource going on leave. Expectation is that resource would
   work from EDS site with other team members.

* *

*Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.*

--
Best Regards,

Srinivas Reddy