HI

Please send me the matching Resume to me [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I just got 2 – 3 new hands-on Project Manager positions with my direct
client.
 They are full-time permanent positions so they must have green card, EAD or
US citizenship.
There are 1 – 2 positions available in NYC (downtown) and 1 in Hawthorne, NY
10532 (Hudson Valley).
 The PM's must have Intelligent Transportation System experience and must be
hands-on.
They have to have come from a technical background.
This is what the client uses - Java, Oracle, .Net and Windows.
 The person must be comfortable with SDLC and will supervise 2 – 3 people.

Thanks and regards,

     Rakesh

*DEREX Technologies Inc.111 S. Frank E. Rodgers Blvd., Suite # 306,Harrison,
NJ 07029 *

*Tel:973-486-2402  **http://www.derextech.com  <http://www.derextech.com/>*