HI

Must Have the Manufacturing industry experience is a Must. So Don't send me
with out the exp to me i will not submit the Resume.

Please send me the resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Immediate Need - Oracle Technical Developer, for our *Direct client.*

*Req. ID:*

*Req-0627 - Oracle Technical Developer - Manufacturing Module*

*Primary Skills:*

Manufacturing Module, Oracle Inventory Application experience.

Our Client based in Northern suburbs of IL seeks a well rounded Oracle
Technical Developer.

The individual should have extensive experience in Manufacturing Module.
The candidate should be well versed with Inventory application.
Manufacturing industry experience is a Must.
Someone who can work on his own with minimal supervision.

Good To have:

Oracle Discrete Manufacturing
Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Application (MSCA)
Oracle Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Distribution Application experience. (ie.
INV/BOM/WIP/OM/ASCP/ENG/PUR/OM/CST/Mobile Supply Chain)

Skills that will make the candidate stand out:
Barcode interface to MSCA

Functional Knowledge:

Shop Floor, Work Orders/WIP, Kanban techniques, Warehouse Management,
Inventory Management RF/Barcodes.

*Rate: *DOE,  * Job Type: *Contract,  * Total Exp: *5-7+ years,  * Start
Date: *Immediate,  * Duration: *2 Months,  * Number Of Openings: *1,
*Location:
*Northern Suburbs - IL

Thanks and regards,

     Rakesh

*DEREX Technologies Inc.111 S. Frank E. Rodgers Blvd., Suite # 306,Harrison,
NJ 07029 *

*Tel:973-486-2402 **http://www.
<http://www.derextech.com/>de<http://www.derextech.com/>
rextech.com <http://www.derextech.com/>*