HI

Please send me the matching Resume to me [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please send me the local Consultants only

Mt. Olive, NJ

Skills / Experience :Been through at least 3 project life cycles in an FMCG
sales / manufacturing environment

SAP experience 7 years+

Materials Management - Period End Processes

- MRP

-Procure to Pay (PurReq's, PO's, ASN's and associated functions including
reporting)

- Inventory Management

- Associated Reporting

Finance awareness: Integration understanding into FI & CO

Thanks and regards,
     Rakesh

*DEREX Technologies Inc.111 S. Frank E. Rodgers Blvd., Suite # 306,Harrison,
NJ 07029 *
*Tel:973-486-2402 **http://www.
<http://www.derextech.com/>de<http://www.derextech.com/>
rextech.com <http://www.derextech.com/>*