Greetings from *E-zen Computer Services Inc.* We are looking for *“Project
Leader”* at *MN*  for a long term contract position with one of our client.
Please send me your updated resume on word format with your expected payrate
ASAP to my email ID:*gkumar.e...@gmail.com*

*Job Titile:  Project Leader*

*Location:   MN*

*Duration:  6months Contract.*

*
Job Description:
*

Experience in integrating various interfaces to Life insurance policy admin
system using COBOL , MFT, Xaware, Stored Procedures

1. Strong experience in interface integration using COBOL.

2. Strong integration experience using Xaware.

3. Exposure to Life Insurance Policy Admin System and their API and
Webservices

4. Experience on COBOL,JCL,SQL,DB2,MFT etc.

5. Experience with DTCC

--
Thanks & Regards
Ganeshkumar