*Dear Associates,
Hope you are doing great.
If you have a perfect match for the below positions please forward me their
updated resume along with payrates and contact information.*
* *
*Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 3 Months*
*
PLEASE LOCALS CANDIDATES ONLY
 *
*Job Duties:
·         We are looking for an experienced Windows SharePoint Services
[(WSS) 3.0 MS Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007] Enterprise
developer/architect with practical experience in building web applications
and content management solutions.
·         We also need someone skilled in portal
architecture/design/taxonomy/implementation.
·         This person will be the technical lead when designing, building,
testing, implementing and maintaining applications to meet specific customer
requirements. This person will also be the primary contact with the customer
and the hosted vendor.
·         The person in this role fully understands a range of business
applications and can quickly determine how to: estimate time and effort to
complete activities; assist in building features and functions for the
release; work with users/vendor to elaborate on requirements and document
solution designs; work with users to test end product. Prepare final product
for migration and deployment.
·         Provide technology subject matter expertise to the team.
·         Direct and control development of production application systems.
·         Code, test and troubleshoot programs. *
* *
*Job Requirements
·         Candidates will be selected on technical criteria above and
behavioral characteristics below.
·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
·         Must be able to create and follow procedures, posses the ability
to work unsupervised.
·         Must have attention to detail and a "can-do" attitude.
·         Excellent at multi-tasking and working well under pressure.*
* *
*Regards,
Ahmed Ali
Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc
“Committed to Human Excellence through IT”
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Office:201-257-5081 x 248/ Fax: 201-727-9296
Email: ahmed....@catstaffing-us.com  <ahmed....@catstaffing-us.com> ||
ahmeds.catstaff...@gmail.com
Web: www.catamerica.com - Onsite Staffing Solution*