Hi,

Please reply to a...@cigniti.com along with the resume, and the contact
details.

I have an urgent requirement for “*Java Developer with WebSphere Portal**” *
*at Cincinnati, OH for 3 months contract*. Please let me know if you would
be interested and get back to me with your updated resume in .DOC
immediately. Given below is the job description respond back to me with the
following information asked given below.

*Job Description:*

We are currently looking for “Java Developer with WebSphere Portal*”.* The
requirement details are as follows

Java Developer with Websphere Portal experience in Cincinnati, OH for 3
month who can start on Monday with minimum 8 yrs of exp.

* *

*Kindly provide the following details for quick process**:*

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current Location ( City & State ):