Hi,

Please go through the Job description listed below and let me know if you
have any suitable profiles. Please reply back to a...@cigniti.com along with
the resume and the contact details.

*Position: Oracle Apps. (Advance procuremwent support)*

Duration: 6-9 Months

Location: NYC, NY
Rate: Open

*PREFER SOMEONE LOCAL*

1. Strong working knowledge and technical expertise of Advanced Procurement
modules, Oracle Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Order Management and Oracle
Inventory

2. At least 4 years of Oracle Applications 11i experience in 2 or more of
the following modules: Budgeting, Grants/Project Accounting, Property
Manager, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable

3. Strong PL/SQL working knowledge - Minimum 4 years

4. 2 Years of experience in writing BI Publisher reports

5. Strong Oracle Forms 6i and Oracle Reports 6i - Minimum 3 Years

6.5 Year experience in customizing or designing new Oracle 11i Workflow

7.5 Years in depth experience developing and maintaining Oracle interfaces

8. Experience in UNIX shell scripting

9. Strong Experience in Discoverer Report development

** Local candidates preferred

** Please make sure that all candidates have the required skills and the
number of years of experience.

The following information will be required on each candidate:
 1) I will need the # of yrs of experience with each skill below;
2) the dates in which the person worked with the skill:

NOTE: No travel is anticipated.
--
Thanks & Regards,

Abhi